Important life goals:
(when I have health insurance)
1) Get vocal fold surgery; train voice back up the right way.
2) Learn to read music.
3) Sing, because I love it. Sing in a band if I can. Or something.
Very immediate future-y goals:
1) Study for the GREs
2) Take the GREs
3) Heavily edit and prettify a chapter of my thesis
4) Be able to pump out 3 sets of 10 real push-ups by the end of January
Even more in the future:
1) Gain admission to a PhD program for English Lit
2) Learn French
3) Learn to cook as well as I can bake.
OR, in an alternative life:
Move to Oregon to open that café with Bridget, and learn to cook as well as I can bake. Make lots of eclectic friends. Sing. Write.